Leadership & Team Development
With COVID-19 most development workshops will be delivered remotely using Zoom.
We Believe. . .
Many factors contribute to organization effectiveness and success. One of the most important is strengthening the relationships between leaders, their followers, and between team members. We can help with that.
Strengthening these relationships requires that leaders and their teams continuously commit to developing themselves — growing their skills in an ever-changing world of work. We can help with that.
In our work, we see that the “best” leaders. . .
- Treat everyone with respect
- Make sure their actions match their words
- Are honest, ethical and fair in their decision-making, communication and day-to-day behavior
- Teach by example and demonstrate empathy
- Challenge others to be their best
- Coach and support the growth of people who work for them
- Communicate effectively and make it safe for people to speak up
- Share the big picture and pitch in on the details
- Are curious and open-minded
- Are confident enough to acknowledge what they don’t know and when they make mistakes
- Provide timely, ongoing actionable positive and critical feedback
- Have a good sense of humor and are positive and passionate about what they do.
We see that within teams that really work well. . .
- Trust is high
- Communication is clear and direct
- People “have each other’s backs”
- People are not afraid to lean into productive conflict
- People keep commitments that are made
- People do their best to not blindside others — no surprises
- No one takes credit for the work or ideas of others
- People talk things through
- People look for ways to help each other out
- People assume good intentions of others and show high degrees of empathy
- People are accountable for results and acknowledge when they make a mistake and don’t know everything
When teams are interested in a coach or facilitator who can help them grow these qualities. . . We can help with that.
By working to help people grow and develop as positive, outstanding leaders and as high-performing, responsible employees and team members, we support organizations on their own journey to greatness.
Ready to get started? Let’s talk.