Consultation & Facilitation
Consulting services offer a variety of benefits to most organizations. For times when you do not have the internal expertise or recognize that an external perspective would add value, The WardGreen Group can bridge the gap and help by providing consulting and facilitation services. We can help you pinpoint what is working well and what is not, and then help identify ways you can improve performance and increase productivity. You can count on us to help you see “what else is possible”.
All consultation and facilitation meetings are currently scheduled via Zoom. These offerings are also available in-person to fully vaccinated groups.
We have been called to help individuals and organizations of all sizes and from many industries, including…
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Forestry Management
- Native American Tribes
- Social Services
- School Systems and Universities
- State and Federal Agencies
- Marketing Organizations
- Community Groups
What is unique about us as consultants and facilitators? Clients say they value…
- Our focus on building and mending relationships
- We work to develop high levels of trust and empathy. We are able to surface the “undiscussables” that all organizations have and bring together people who have been in conflict.
- We bring broad experience from working with large and small organizations, and from different countries and cultures
- Our focus on diagnosis before action
- The “real problem” behind a call for help is not always the obvious one. We are skilled at digging beneath the surface to find the underlying problems or limiting beliefs that are preventing individuals and organizations from being their best. This diagnostic approach helps us determine appropriate next steps for moving individuals, teams and organizations forward.
- Our open-mindedness and curiosity
- We are open-minded and curious about the dynamics that occur between people at work, and skilled with sharing our observations about what’s working well and what is not. This helps clients see their world from different perspectives, leading to better outcomes.
Examples of consulting and facilitation work we have done include…
- Facilitating meetings (e.g. Board meetings, team meetings, off-site meetings, training and development workshops)
- Facilitating discussions related to conflict occurring within teams and groups
- Facilitating conversations to resolve interpersonal conflict between individuals
- Running focus groups
- Conducting organization assessments and developing recommendations for next steps and action planning
- Gathering feedback from one-on-one interviews (data gathering for team or organization development work)
- Identifying strategic goals, priorities and action steps
- Facilitating sessions focused on budget cutbacks, increasing efficiencies and reducing costs
- Clarifying organization roles and responsibilities
- Clarifying decision-making (how decisions are made and who makes the call)
- Team development facilitation
- Managing the people side of change
- Facilitation of professional development workshops for leaders, teams, entrepreneurs and individual contributors
Would you like your organization to be working more effectively? We can help. Let’s talk