- This event has passed.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Assessment + Coaching
June 19, 2017 @ 9:12 pmFree
MBTI – What’s the MBTI and how is it useful?
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a self-report questionnaire designed to make Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types understandable and useful in everyday life. After more than 50 years of research and development, the current MBTI is the most widely used assessment for understanding personality differences.
The MBTI will help clarify how you. . .
- Focus your attention and gain energy
- Take in and process information
- Make decisions
- Deal with the “outer” world
Using the MBTI . . .
For individual coaching
In a coaching relationship, MBTI is helpful for clients interested in self-understanding and development, career development and exploration, and improving communication and problem solving with others.
There are two parts to working with the MBTI assessment.
- The first part is completion of an online set of questions which usually takes about 15 – 20 minutes. Your answers to the questions create a working hypothesis for one of sixteen different personality types. No type is better or worse than another. . . each type has unique gifts, strengths and potential development areas.
- The second part is a follow-up 60 minute coaching/consulting session.
For the feedback session you’ll have the choice of either Ginger Ward-Green or David Green.